October 27, 2010

oct.HMD195 (SOLD)

Lovely floral long top/dress!
With frills at the front and sleeves
Nice buttons to match the florals
Closer look on the flowers, bring out the summer mood in you :)
Comes with matching belt and belt hoops to secure


Item Code: HMD195
Condition: Brand New
Size: Free (fits UK8-12)
Flat Measurements: Shoulder 36cm; Armhole 22cm; Bust 44.5cm; Waist 47cm; Length 77cm
Material: Thick cotton


Price: RM30
Status: Sold


Bought it online sometime ago, I think from Prawns and Potatoes but can't confirm (unable to find the blog link). Never been worn because doesn't look good on me. I think I can't do frills at all :-\


I do remember the seller worn it as a top, tucked in with high waisted shorts and skirt. Looked so good on the combination that prompted me to buy. On its own, it will serve well as a short dress on petites. The material is not thin, thus not sheer. You can wear with jeggings/leggings as well.


The matching belt is sewn on. Just un-stitch should you decide to have more freedom to style.