October 27, 2010

oct.HMD194 (SOLD)

Topshop sexy embroidery top
Superb workmanship on the embroidery
Subtle stitched lace on the arm area
Stitched lace at the bottom too!
Topshop. Authentic. UK8


Item Code: HMD194
Condition: Excellent, worn twice only
Size: UK8 / EU36
Flat Measurements: Shoulder 30cm; Armhole 21cm; Bust 40cm; Waist 37cm; Length 58cm
Material: 67% Polyester, 30% Nylon, 3% Elastane


Price: RM50
Status: Sold


This is my favorite. Love it so much that I couldn't bear to wear often. Cherish it till I really really realllllyyyy couldn't bear to let go! But I couldn't fit in anymore.. was so sad about it!


Bought from the store and it costs me a bomb.. can't remember vaguely on the original price but I think it was over RM180, if I'm not wrong. This piece was from Topshop dated back to old days when they sell top quality clothes with high grade materials and nothing about inspired-wannabes. 


The chinese knots are fully functional. I wore a black lacey inner and left 1 or 2 knots free. I paired with black skinny and black mini.


The material is really smooth and not thin like cheap satin or factory-grade polyester. So great it is that you'll know instantly it's not cheap :)