February 11, 2012

HMD222

Genuine leather brown suede Timberland boots













Item Code: HMD222
Brand: Timberland
Condition: Excellent, near-new
Material: Genuine leather and man-made
Size: 7.5

Price: RM180 (negotiable)
Status: Available

I bought this beauty from Timberland store in Starhill Gallery two years ago, before the lot is changed to Marlboro outlet. It was on big sale and I paid RM280 after discount. Worn few times but couldn't take the pain - my feet was obviously longer than the intended size and I didn't cater in the socks factor.

This pair of boots still retain its shape, well-kept with cardboard inside the boots and suede leather still in perfect condition. Zip is still functional, no corrosion and no scratches. The sole and heel sole are still thick, however there's scruff mark on one of the wooden heels as shown in picture.

Timberland is one of the best shoemakers in the industry, making comfortable and functional shoes. Materials are sourced from natural environment thus their shoes are usually not cheap. This pair of boots do not make loud 'clack-clack' sound when you walk in it. Due to rubber soles it's silent and sturdy :)

Would love to keep it, would love to wear it but the pain is absolutely torturous for me. I'm a size 8, so it should fit size 7 (38). Price is negotiable, just ask and we can work out a reasonable price.

Lastly, I have lost the shoe box when I moved house last year. So, boots will either be sent without a box or in a replacement box (if i can find any).