January 02, 2012

HMD221

Unique tote bag with knitted details

Zip compartment at the back

Knitted details

Front flap opens up to a zip compartment and two pockets
Inner polyester lining



Item Code: HMD221
Brand: -
Condition: Vintage but excellent, like new
Material: Knit and soft synthetic leather

Price: RM22
Status: Available

This one-of-a-kind bag caught my utmost attention from the vintage flea market. I bought it without hesitation with the intention of using it. I like it so much that I didn't want to sell or give it away. But gradually I realized I didn't have any chance of using it and not having the right time to carry it too. I stored it for sometime hoping to use it in the future but I think it's time to let go, for a rightful owner to cherish it well.

Made of soft synthetic leather, not the hard and thin material. The front and back are knitted and it's not cotton, I'm not able to determine the material.

This bag is very functional, with zip compartments on the back and front, 2 side pockets and a main zip opening. I tried and it's able to fit 13" laptop. It's spacious :)

No defects; no stains, no tears and holes.