October 27, 2010

oct.HMD192

Valleygirl dress, perfect for lazy days!
Side view
Back view
Comes with side zipper
Subtle shimmer that doesn't scream
Authentic. UK8 size
A little preppy, a little sassy
Cute pockets that are functional
The wrinkles are fabric-genetic

Item Code: HMD192
Condition: Preloved but never worn out personally
Size: UK8
Flat Measurements: Length 81-82cm; Shoulder 34cm; Armhole 24cm; Bust 44cm; Waist 42cm; Hips 44cm
Material: Polyester Spandex

Price: RM28
Status: Available

Bought from AndMoreAgain @ RM30. I had high expectations on another dress but this turned out to be a surprise! You have to wear it to know what I mean. The light sheen and pale pastel green match so well on Asians and I absolutely love the collar cut and how this dress brings a slimmer outlook on the body, despite it being a shift dress.


I was stubborn to believe I can fit into UK8 but unfortunately this is a true UK8 sizing. The shoulders, bust, waist and length are a tad small, tight and short for me. You can see these from the pictures, though not entirely unwearable for me, it's not of a comfort fit that it should be. Hence after contemplating for a long time, I decide to let go.


Valleygirl is an aussie brand.